IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION:
Our goal at Navmii is improving driver safety. Our dashcam mobile application for CoCar (the “App”) provides users with insights and alerts about surrounding cars and empowers users to provide feedback and alerts to other drivers on the road.
Collection & Use of Information
Navmii does not collect any personally identifiable information.
We do collect and use anonymous information in several different ways.
The App enables you to use your mobile telephone to record the actions of other drivers, including the license plates, types and models of the cars being recorded, as well as signs and other surrounding road objects. When you open our App and begin driving, video footage will be recorded. You can terminate any recording by pressing “Record” again or by pressing “Quit“.
Please note that all video footage captured is stored locally on your smartphone. Navmii has no access to video footage captured and is not responsible for video footage collected, its storage or backup.
Information We Collect
- Information Generated by the App: Our App automatically generates other types of information we collect, including (i) activity logs, performance logs, issues and bugs; (ii) communication logs between the Navmii App and Navmii servers; and (iii) communication logs between one Navmii App and another.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about your location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers and Wi-Fi access points.
- App Usage Information: Navmii and its third-party service providers may also use a variety of technologies that passively or automatically collect information about how our App is accessed and used (“Usage Information”), including device type, operating system, application version, the amount of time you use the App and your use of App features.
Navmii uses the information we collect about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Responding to your questions and requests;
- Providing you with App features;
- Verifying your identity;
- Communicating with you about your account and activities on the App; and
- Improving the App and for internal business purposes.